How's Dollar at MCO???

bridgettesmom

<font color=green>Got a tag because she eats all h
I made my reservation with the 50% coupon for the SUV.We normally use Avis or National, so, I'm not really sure what to expect.

What kind of service have you received from Dollar??:confused:

I need your feedback before I cancel my Avis reservation:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We rented from Dollar last February, they were great! We waited maybe 5 minutes to get our car and returning was fast also. The car was clean and very easy to get to, just walk out the door and across to the parking garage and it was right there.

We are also using the 50% off for a Jeep in Dec, and I am not worried at all:)

We used them last month - as a fastalne member, walked right up to the counter - within minutes we were on our way. The return was all computerized just like National

This is the first time we are renting from Dollar also (with the great Jeep discount code). DH is a Fastlane member. I didn't get a chance to read over the specifics, but will I be able to drive the vehicle with no additional charge or should I get my own Fastlane membership?

from their website:

1.2 Additional Authorized Drivers: An additional authorized driver must satisfy the age requirements of DOLLAR, have a valid driver's license and must meet other rental requirements, which vary by DOLLAR location. This may include the requirement that the additional authorized driver present a major credit card at the time of rental. At most DOLLAR locations, an additional authorized driver will be required to pay an additional fee; however, spouses, employers, co-workers and others may not be required to pay this fee. An additional authorized driver for a disabled renter is not required to pay any additional fee.

We used Dollar last August and were VERY pleased!

We just returned last week and rented an intermediate with the discounted rate of $125 a week. We were given a brand new Jeep Liberty. We are also Fast Lane, everything worked out great. Didn't miss National at all.

Pin Man-

There is a thread on this page titled "50% off Jeep Cherokee at Dollar" (or something like that) It has all the info you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter