HRH 2002 discounts

dreamer

Mouseketeer
When do you think the 2002 discounts for the HRH will be loaded in their computers? I thought they were in last year about this time...maybe I'm wrong. What do you'all think? :jester:

Bump!
I'm wondering the same thing. I'd like to book for June or July 2002 using an Entertainment Card (which I don't have yet).

How do you get the entertainment card? We just got back from WDW and 1 day at IOA and next year we want to stay at HRH!

I am holding ressies for March 2002. I just called to check if any discounts were available yet for 2002, and was told that discounts probably wouldn't be available until November. I'm going to keep calling periodically just to check. I hope as soon as someone gets any type of discount for 2002 (AP, Entertatainment, AAA) they will post it and let the rest of us know.

Last year I called the first week in July for the HRH during Easter 2001, and found out about the Ent. rate on this forum, so switched to that a few weeks later. When I called back in the fall to add a date the Ent. rate was already sold out.
I'm booked for next Easter, but I agree the best thing to do is keep checking, and whenever anyone hits the discount, spread the news here. They also told me to call back in late fall for the discount, but I find it hard to believe it'll take that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter