HRH bathroom toiletries

Cinderella822

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to pack light for my upcoming trip and usually bring my own toiletries. I'll be staying at the HRH. Can anyone tell me about the toiletries they provide. Are they small bottles, large refillable bottles, etc.? What kind of toiletries do they provide? Thanks.

HRH (as of last year) gives very nice generous sized bottles of toiletries. They replenish them daily, leaving plenty of extras. On our first night we asked to get “4 extra towels and washcloths, & a couple extra bottles of conditioner and body wash” and they brought us an entire shopping bag filled with 6 bottles of each of their products, including body lotion and even several packets of toothpaste. (They also included a handful of cotton ball and q-tip packets.) And our towels and washcloths in two other bags (& hand towels, which we hadn’t even asked for). Even the shopping bags were heavyweight, nice bags that we used throughout our trip.

One thing that’s nice is that when you check in you are sent a text from a TM that gives you an almost-concierge feel to getting requests answered. We texted for our items near midnight, our reply came within a minute or two and the items were at our door within 5 minutes after that. And a follow up text a few minutes later asking if there was any thing else we needed. It was a nice touch, that we’ve never experienced anywhere else.

Here are some pictures of their products. It’s the black bottles. I added a pic comparing the HRH product size to those at other places we’ve stayed. Their products smell nice too, without being overpowering.

Attachments

• 743C616B-B8CE-4CCB-BE7D-AF19FD65DD68.jpeg
    743C616B-B8CE-4CCB-BE7D-AF19FD65DD68.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 8
  • EA939D7F-7682-44A8-A5EB-98A172F07A0C.jpeg
    EA939D7F-7682-44A8-A5EB-98A172F07A0C.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 7
HRH (as of last year) gives very nice generous sized bottles of toiletries. They replenish them daily, leaving plenty of extras. On our first night we asked to get “4 extra towels and washcloths, & a couple extra bottles of conditioner and body wash” and they brought us an entire shopping bag filled with 6 bottles of each of their products, including body lotion and even several packets of toothpaste. (They also included a handful of cotton ball and q-tip packets.) And our towels and washcloths in two other bags (& hand towels, which we hadn’t even asked for). Even the shopping bags were heavyweight, nice bags that we used throughout our trip.

One thing that’s nice is that when you check in you are sent a text from a TM that gives you an almost-concierge feel to getting requests answered. We texted for our items near midnight, our reply came within a minute or two and the items were at our door within 5 minutes after that. And a follow up text a few minutes later asking if there was any thing else we needed. It was a nice touch, that we’ve never experienced anywhere else.

Here are some pictures of their products. It’s the black bottles. I added a pic comparing the HRH product size to those at other places we’ve stayed. Their products smell nice too, without being overpowering.
Thanks so much. This is a big help!

As always, service-wise ymmv… but I have no reason to think you won’t have at least a somewhat similar experience. To be safe, if you want a particular amount of a certain toiletry, I would suggest asking for that amount… asking for a “couple” leaves it up to TM discretion. We had 5 people in our room [4 adults & 1 child] so they probably took that into account… but they were still very generous, imo.

I personally really liked the “text a TM” feature. That was awesome and so helpful.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter