HRH Easter availability

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
We're hoping to stay one night over the Easter weekend at HRH, but if I go to the hotel website and enter my requirements it comes back as 'no availability'.

However, I've tried the same dates on Expedia and it comes back with availability! Is this possible, and can I trust Expedia to actually come up with the room if I book it through them?

Also.....

If Easter is booking up so fast, does that mean all discounts are likely to be unavailable, or is it only Entertainment that varies with aniticipated low occupancy dates?

If I go with Expedia I'll be paying up front - could I get a better rate by booking direct (if I can find availability) at rack rate and then hoping for a discount?

Don't know the answer to your second post, Hilary, but I think it is entirely possible that you will get availability through Expedia (or similar). We booked through Hotel Reservations Network for our trip to New York in 2000 and one of their selling points was that they are often able to get you rooms in hotels which appear to be sold out. I'm not entirely sure of all the ins and outs, but these types of business make block bookings of some kind with the hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter