HRH ent. rates

Shels

Earning My Ears
Can someone give me an idea on the ent. rates at HRH? Also- what room categories are available? I sthe discount year round?:bounce:

I got $117 for a garden view room for Nov 29 thru Dec 2. The rate is normally $185.

They offer only so many and then they run out. Book early!

I also recieved $117 for garden view Oct 3rd to Oct 7th. They had quoted me around $155 for Pool view.

They told me $117 for late August...August 25-30th.

I received the $117 rate pn for Aug. 22 to Aug. 25, I booked in March 2001! Hope there are some left, Good Luck!

I got 117 for garden back in March and was quoted same for July. Chose pool view for 129. Was offered something else I think club for 229(?), but passed because too rich for my blood.

Good move, we got upgraded to a club in February. I don't feel it's worth the extra $100 per day.

Mike

Be sure to call right away to get entertainment rate, as it is given only until the hotel is 80% booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter