HRH special?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
I was just checking out ticket prices for US/IOA and saw that HRH is offering a special - $129/night which includes 2 unlimited passes to US/IOA?? Is that right? That seems like a good deal, or am I reading something wrong?

Mercy - where did you see it - that would be a great deal - any special dates?

Never mind, doesn't work for me, here's the fine print: 129.00 per night rate (per adult, double occupancy, based on 3 night stay) up to 2 passes per room - unlimited admission for USF/IOA during your stay - book by May 15th - dates: 4/7 - 9/30. Maybe this will work for someone else. Now if that rate were per room instead of per person . . . .!:smooth:

bjakmom, yeah, I read it wrong too :( Too bad, that would have been a great deal.

I'm getting HRH for $125 a night. It's their Entertainment rate.

I bought the 5-Day Bonus Pass for the two parks for $94 per person. Not bad, I thought.:)

Hi. We're thinking about two days during our October trip at HRH. Could you please tell me which number to call for the Entertainment Rate? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter