• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH Thumbs Up

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
Just wanted everyone to know that, after some problems with our HRH stay in August, I wrote to the manager of the hotel stating my disappointment.

Much to my surprise, today I received a package with Scooby stuffed animals for my kids (we had no characters at our "character" dinner), a letter of apology, and a gift certificate for a future stay at HRH.

To me, the true measure of excellent service is not the mistakes made, but the way the mistakes are recognized and the effort made to make them right again.

Hard Rock Hotel exceeded my expectations with the way they handled this situation and I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

I am glad to hear they were so responsive!

BTW, we're heading up to Kennebunk tonight, so we'll be sure to shout out a big hello to you as we pass the NH State Liquor Outlet!

I'll keep my ears open! Have fun and have some lobster meat for me - last weekend it was thirty bucks a pound, but boy did we enjoy it!

To me, the true measure of excellent service is not the mistakes made, but the way the mistakes are recognized and the effort made to make them right again.

What a great statement that is. Thank you for posting this information. :D

TigerLilly's Mom,

I am happy to hear they were concerned and handled your situation to your satisfaction!

My first stay just after opening was a joke so I waited till I got home to write them and they gave me a 2 night stay.They showed me how much they stood behind what they sell.Im foreever a fan of the Hard Rock and will go again again and again.
tiggerguy2000

Thank you for posting this. I am now getting excited about this hotel again. Now that is customer service!!!!!

Sure thing Spidey. I knew you would be interested in this information. Now, I just have to figure out when we can use these two nights!!

You are right. Now hurry up and go back so you can tell me all about how much you loved it the second time around!!! ;) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter