HRH Upgrade

quiltsnh

Earning My Ears
We purchased our HRH vacation thru Universal Vacations and we also hold a Loews card. Can we still get the upgrade offer if we ask at check in???? Also what type of suite is the upgrade to... we have a pool view now???
Thanx

I think it is a "cross your fingers" type of thing and also depends on who you get at the desk. The young man that we got was very serious, professional and had not been at HRH for too long( not to mention he just came here from spain) so we got an upgrade to poolview from garden, but I asked about going higher ( I even asked for floor "7") and he got so nervous he had to go in the back room. Didn't mean to make him do something he couldn't do, just think that maybe the employees who have been there awhile have more leverage with flipflopping rooms.
I asked for the $35.00 upgrade to a suite also, but he said he could only give us a deluxe room.
Seems that some friends of ours that were there the same weekend, had a garden room/ ticket package, but met some people staying on club level. According to our friend, he got to use the couples special floor card and go up and help himself to all the goodies and booze. There is always somebody who lucks in to the free stuff. Its not usually us!!LOL

Good luck if you do, if you don't , its still such a wonderful hotel and for the amount of time that one stays in a room, you will still enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter