Huge THANK YOUs

Tiggerholic

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to take a minute or two and acknowledge some FABULOUS people who helped me out yesterday and today with the various quests. Without the assistance of these individuals, I would not have been able to get the quests done. At least the POTC game part of the quests. I could not hit the broad side of a barn if I was 2" away from it. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

MANY MANY :thanks: to the following people:

Grumpy Guy (Both Days)
Filament the Bright
MagicalLadee (who kept coming back online when I needed her :love: )
pinkgirlYall
AuroraSparkle
AvastMayGirl
AvastPiratePal
AmberDaze (Who waited, waited, and waited on Saturday, while my computer was taking 5 hrs to login and 1 hr to enter rooms :badpc:)
Jegrezo (Who waited, waited, and waited on Saturday, while my computer was taking 5 hrs to login and 1 hr to enter rooms :badpc: and helped as much as she could on Sunday)
LIGHTNINGZ
hdmonkeybug
DisKatDisKat

If I missed anyone, my sincere apologies :sad:

Also, a *special* :thanks: to a secret person who is gifting me 1 of Saturday's quest pins :yay: :love: :yay:

It is truly amazing to see the "family" dynamics that exist on DIS :grouphug: When someone is down in the dumps, ill, out of town, etc ... you can pretty much depend on another member willing to "gift" you whatever you missed, purchase any buyable's, or make a trade that might be a little more *slanted* in the absentee's favor ;)

Again, Thank you sooooooo very much to everyone and I realized that I missed the "Pirate Table" and "Skeleton at the Helm" quest, so I will be online again tomorrow, in the POTC North Lobby, and I totally spaced out on the Sunday morning quest :headache: I am sure it was another piano and chair, so I guess I did not miss out on anything *really* exciting :cool1:

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter