Husbands 30th birthday

abbie13_15

DIS Veteran
We are coming to Vegas September 12th-16th. My husband will be turning 30 on Saturday the 15th. I am in need of some ideas for us to celebrate this. There will be around 6 of us. Is is a big music person. What have some of you done in vegas that is a must. Him and his family go every year together. This will be my 3rd time. I am still a "newbie" to vegas! Thanks for your suggestions!!!

One thing...Mizzou football has a game on his birthday and if it's a later game I can't get him out of the sports book. Hoping for an early game!!!

You might see what concerts are going on during your visit. There are lots of venues.

If he's a big sports fan, look up Lagasse Stadium. That I think would be a great place to have some food, drinks and watch the game on a birthday!

http://www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Nightlife/Lounges/Lagasses-Stadium/

As for music are you thinking concert or club? I'm not a big club person, although I have done bottle service at VooDoo @ Rio. Carnival Court outside Harrah's is a fun place to listen to music, dance and have drinks.

We are coming to Vegas September 12th-16th. My husband will be turning 30 on Saturday the 15th. I am in need of some ideas for us to celebrate this. There will be around 6 of us. Is is a big music person. What have some of you done in vegas that is a must. Him and his family go every year together. This will be my 3rd time. I am still a "newbie" to vegas! Thanks for your suggestions!!!

One thing...Mizzou football has a game on his birthday and if it's a later game I can't get him out of the sports book. Hoping for an early game!!!

What does he like to do? Fine dining, live entertainment, concerts etc. LV has em all! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter