Hyperspace Tron codes to trade

shadow: yes, no problem :)

To everyone else, and Shadow lol, I am not ignoring anyone, or trying not to anyway, I am working fast an furious to get more sets :D

I am now about 65 sets behind lol

sorry I missed this before birdman - this is just the table and chairs, no cabinets, but sorry, musketeers hat is only worth 10 sets to me

remember though I am willing to trade for just about anything and will accept nearly every fair offer, whether I have the item or not. (I have traded alot but not for anything I have actually needed yet besides credits lol)

Oh... I do need a couple things though lol

Grand California pin 25 sets - way more than it is worth, I know, but it is something I dont have... how I missed it I will never know! lol

Will trade 10 sets for that eye pin too, dont have that one either, but looks like that is the September host pin.

I am heading off to bed now, will probably be back to trading (within VMK) about 6ish tomorrow. Can still trade codes for codes during the day though.

Can I just ask why you are trading codes and not the actual object? Are they not tradeable? Thanks, sorry if this is off topic

Hi, I see you have a lot of orders here, but if you get caught up I would love to trade you up to five fireworks pins. If you don't feel like doing that many, I'll take whatever you have to offer. Could you just pm me please once you get to me? Thanks! :)

pirateprincessKT said:
Can I just ask why you are trading codes and not the actual object? Are they not tradeable? Thanks, sorry if this is off topic

Fair question - I have been doing both actually - often it is easier to just trade code for code because you dont have to meet up in VMK - but I also have been meeting people in VMK and trading items as well.

ok, as 10am fast approaches, I will say my adeui, I have over 100 sets to get! lol
I will still be checking my PMs every hour or so, but I am going to be hard at work getting all the sets I need :)

I can't tell you how much I dislike those space games! But I like the new tron stuff! I will offer two fireworks magic pins (10 sets?). Thanks bunches! Let me know if we can do this trade.

Hi Lauralee, we sure can, but it may not be until either later tonite or tomorrow. I havbe not caught up as much as I would like to have - darn work keeps interfering in my VMK time lol

Sure, sounds great to me! Let me know when it's convenient to meet in the game. Wow, you do have a lot of orders to fill! Don't wear out your fingers - remember to pace yourself lol!

Birdman - will trade 15 sets for superhero - that was an expensive costume lol

sorry birdman, 15 is my limit for that one...

Ok all, I am back from watching Rockstar - that Tobey really kicks.. you know...

Will spend a bit of time building codes and be back trading again at 11ish

hi birdman, I will try and catch up to you later today, but might not be until tomorrow.

WOW this is just so wonderful of you. When you get caught up I would like to trade you for some sets.

I would like to get 10 - 15 sets if possible and I am in no hurry.

I have several of the items you have listed. If interested PM me so we can work out a trade.

mtlhddoc2 said:
just a little update, to make sure people are aware - I will trade for anything - buyable, rare, quest, does not matter

5 sets for fireworks
10 sets for invisibility
10 sets for teleportation
15 sets for a snowman magic
40 sets for a bat magic
20 sets each for dresses, any color
15 sets for a crown
10 seats each for Musketeer, Flag, Peter Pan, Sorcerer hats
15 sets for a princess hat
40 sets for a full Haunted Mansion suit or full cowboy or Indian suit (any colors)
300 sets for inferno
500 sets for a stitch hat (these last 2 might take some time lol)

Whatever you have, with the only exceptions being things like Skull Rock, Narnia, Everest, Pirates codes and cheap clothing, I will take (eh... I would even take 4 everest level 3 codes)

mtlhddoc2, I sent you a PM the other night.. Can I trade 2 Fireworks pins for 10 sets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter