• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hypothetical 10/28

the airboat tours you can get nearby to see florida is on my short list of things to do soon. you can try to read on that :)
On my bucket list is the Everglades; an airboat tour through those is on that list! Also, I have a friend whose brother lives on the coast with a boat that might be willing to take us through the Intercoastal Water Way. That would be pretty cool.

Three things keeping me from Florida - not sure of the job market for me, the heat, and the hurricanes. That last is completely psychological, but I can't get past it. :/

Three things keeping me from Florida - not sure of the job market for me, the heat, and the hurricanes. That last is completely psychological, but I can't get past it. :/
Only two things are keeping us from Florida: DD and my mother. DD will graduate college in 2018 at which point the only remaining sticking point will be my mother, who will be 88 at that time.

Hands down, the poly. You just can beat relaxing poolside with a view of the castle in the background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter