I’m not imagining things, am I?

I think a couple of folks have suggested already -- has your DH been checked for dementia? It's not a quick and easy diagnosis, and there is often a lot of denial, but if these are new "behaviors" for him it's highly possible he's having cognitive challenges. It really sounds like the kinds of things someone with early dementia could easily get caught up without realizing what's actually going on.

I think a couple of folks have suggested already -- has your DH been checked for dementia? It's not a quick and easy diagnosis, and there is often a lot of denial, but if these are new "behaviors" for him it's highly possible he's having cognitive challenges. It really sounds like the kinds of things someone with early dementia could easily get caught up without realizing what's actually going on.
Sounds more like a late-term Mid-Life crisis if you ask me.....

Thanks for the update, it doesn't sound like your situation has improved much, but knowledge is power. Gathering all the tax documents coming in is a great way to figure out what is where. However, some companies no longer mail them out and they have to be retrieved by logging into the account and downloading them which won't help you if he's keeping some secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter