I am kind of loving the new Duck Tales

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by jane2073, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jane2073

jane2073 DIS Veteran

i thought the new voices and personalities would be distracting but I have found the show to be really fun. At least the one episode they have shown.

MomMaxer likes this.
  2. Dinohood

Dinohood Mouseketeer

I like it also they are playing it all day on tv today but it said the next episode will be on 9/22 wow that is a long wait for it and odd to

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. karly05

karly05 DIS Veteran - "I found the Snipe!"

Really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the series. They should give a promotion and a sack of Scrooge's gold to whoever first suggested David Tennant. He is awesome. And I'm an old Launchpad girl from way back and thought they nailed him (I love the promo where he's writing the apology note for hitting someone's car). Even if these were the only good things about the show, they would be enough to get an A from me. But I liked everything. The new voices for the boys will take getting used to, but I'm eager to see how they develop the kids.

5. BrianL

BrianL Doom Buggy Driver

I really dug it too. Classic but modern. I can't wait for more!

6. suedon70

suedon70 Mouseketeer

David Tennant as the voice of Scrooge McDuck is definitely a plus!

7. smec73

smec73 Mouseketeer

Is it is it on the Disney channel or Disney xd?

8. BrianL

BrianL Doom Buggy Driver

XD. They are still showing the one-hour pilot, and you can find the full epsiode on YouTube now.

9. MLLynch2K

MLLynch2K Earning My Ears

Agreed. Not sure who the voice actors are, but they are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the show as an adult, as it reminds me of my childhood. I loved coming home from school and turning on the Disney afternoon shows.