I am so excited!

cobbler

DIS Veteran
I get to GO HOME for the 1st time in 6.5 weeks. I just got my member number today and was able to get a 1bdrm villa at SSR for Nov 27 - Dec 2 :)
My first trip home :) :goodvibes

Congrats! How exciting! I was the same way in April for my 1st trip home.
I will be ''home'' the same time you will! I'll be there 11/27-12/3. Have a great time! :cool1:

That is exciting. I hope your vacation is magical! :sunny:

That's great news! Our first trip was shortly after we joined too, just had to see if the reality was as good as the anticipation, and oh yes we were thrilled!!!!

Bobbi :flower:

I just bought and told my guide I would love to stay "home" but would take anywhere at this point because I really didn't want to stay at ASMo knowing that I now owned DVC, well pixie dust happens :)

That is wonderful! I am so excited for you. :Pinkbounc

We just became members this summer and I so wanted to make our first trip as members in late Nov/early Dec to see the decorations. Unfortunately DH has so many business trips at that time we just couldn't manage it so we're going in January instead (no decorations :sad1: but at least we're going!). I can't wait to read how your first trip goes, so please report back when you get back. I would especially like to hear about the special touches for the holidays. Enjoy!!

Congratulations - Welcome home - and see you there - we'll be there on almost the exact same dates! For our first trip home too!

Whoopee!!
:Pinkbounc

Congrats and Welcome Home :wave:

We'll be there on almost the same dates for our first trip home too... Can't wait :teeth:

Chris, Jean and Patrick

:Pinkbounc CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME! :Pinkbounc
You will love that time of year!!! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter