I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
Well, now that I have finished running around the house screaming "oh my gosh - I'm so excited" I can post me GREAT news!!! We are officially owners at SSR!!! We got all our paperwork, and I was able to log on the the member website for the first time.....still looking at it...a hour later! LOL!! :cheer2:
:banana: :yay: :dance3:

Congratulations:banana: We will be heading to SSR in November for the first time. We can all relate to your experience, owning at DVC is awesome:banana:

I felt the same way yesterday when I heard about HAWAII:yay: I am still on the boards a day later reading everything I can:rotfl2:

:welcome: to the neighborhood! Congratulations on your purchase.

Welcome home! (It's been 4 months for me and I still run around screaming when no one is looking:lmao: )

Congrats and Welcome Home

We are coming up on 2 years and I still just log on and go through stuff I know i've been through many times.

I just booked half of our Summer trip. I'll wait to the 7month mark to do the rest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter