I believe in Magic!

heart4dis

Mouseketeer
We're closing in on our dream trip (less than 2 months!:earseek: )
I can't wait to experience the Magic again (it's been over 10 years). My children are starting to "catch it" finally. We homeschool and they are beginning to do projects to prepare (study the countries of Epcot, draw maps of the parks...) We've also been walking a track 3 days a week (partly for their PE and partly to prepare them for walking at WDW).

We're looking forward to this!
I can't wait to explore Tom Sawyer Island w/them!

Well the only thing I can tell you is that you picked the absolute perfect time of the year to go!!!!!!! It is beautiful during the Holidays!!!!! Don't forget to get your tickets to MVMCP!!!!

Have alot of fun. I love Christmas and I know your family will enjoy it.

I hope you all have a great time!!! Y'all will be arriving just as I am leaving. I love that time of year to go!!! Enjoy :)

DISFANSHAN--I've got MVMCP for Dec. 9 (DS's 7th bday).

I can't wait to experience the holiday magic and get showered in pixie dust and snow.

And wouldn't it be nice to be tagged by a tag fairy before we go! It would be like a touch of pixie dust to send us off! princess:

My last time to WDW was in May, but I am so ready to go again. I am taking my mom down for her first time as my Christmas gift to her. She LOVES Christmas time and I can't wait to see the look on her face. We will be at MVMCP on the 9th also. Hope to see lots of lime green ribbons!!:)

DisneyFan79-
I am taking my mom for the first time too! and we will be at MVMCP on the 9th. She refused to go to WDW until she had grandchildren, but I finally convinced her that she should experience it at least once as an adult. She isn't really that excited yet, but I think she is nervous about the plane and travelling in general since we never went on big vacations when I was growing up.

Heart4dis-
I hope you have a great time! Just remember to take the time to enjoy your kids in the magic! I'll keep my eyes peeled for lime green ribbons at MVMCP on the 9th.

We're taking my mom, too! It won't be her first trip, but it will be her first WDW Christmas trip! See you at the party on the 9th!!!!

Erin :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter