I booked HRH!!!

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
I'm done hunting for the best deal, or as my DH likes to call it, "driving Sweetpea crazy"!!! We will be there from 10/12 - 10/17 gardenview room with ENT rate for $970. The APH rate would have saved us some money on the room only, but once I added on the tickets, the APH rate would cost $80 more. We have AAA so we get 10% already, and I don;t think we would be spending that much on food/merchandise to make up the difference.

As for tickets, I still have time to decide. Either way we are going with AAA passes, just not sure if we'll use the pay for 2 get the 3rd day free ($363.52) or the 5 consecutive day pass ($379.80).

Now come the fun park, at least for me. Researching all the parks, the dining options, we hope to do a water park this trip, and probably hop over to Disney to do MNSSHP (at least I can get in a few hours of a Disney fix)!!

Since we are going for TKD Nationals we are trying to coordinate with a few families to do a park together. I can't wait!!!

I was in the same boat as you, and I decided to go with the 5 consecutive days that way I could use it like a disney UPH pass.
May have the urge to go on one ride a US and walk over from the HRH. I will be there for 4 nites

Congrats! HRH is getting great reviews again! We are planning on staying there this August for five nights.

sweetpea,

It sounds like you are doing the same trip as us only we are going the last week in October. We have 5 nights at HRH at the same ENT rate as you. We will meet the Fla grandparents and go to MNSSHP one time for Disney fix too (we were all pirates last year). Maybe go to Epcot Food and Wine Fest too. We've done this same trip about 5 times; it is a great time to go.

We were just at Disney 2/27 - 3/6, so we decided to try Universal for this trip. I'm sure we'll have a great time!!! Now if only the time would go a little quicker!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter