• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I couldn't take DH's whining any longer! I extended out August trip with BCV

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Man, I did not know a man could whine so much! We own 3 contracts. BCV was the 1st contract we bought. We loved the GV at OKW, we wanted the home resort priority, so we bought an OKW contract. Now, we own at AKV.

We stayed at BCV in 2003 for our 1st trip "home". Dh loved it. He can't get enough of SAB. Because OKW uses the least amount of points, we have been staying there the last few years. I happen to like the "relaxed" atmoshpere.

He keeps asking when we will get to stay at BCV again. I told him 2009. He whines and says the kids will be too old for SAB.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: The kids will be 13, 11 and 9!!!!!! To me, those are perfect ages for SAB.

Anyway, my friend rented points from us, and stayed at BCV this past week. She called me a few times to let us know how much they were loving it. That got Dh whining all over again.

Well, we have a 5 night GV trip at OKW in August. I realized we had enough points to book BCV for two nights before checking into OKW. When I told him he needed to take to additional nights off from work, he left smiling.

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I wish my DH was like yours!!!

Have a great great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go frequently with kids w/o my DH as he gets "burned out" by disney. Sorry, can't relate! Love it!

Good for you!

Too funny!

My DH is FINALLY joining me in the constant desire for pixie dust! We just got back from a trip May, and just today he said, "Let's go down for the last week in August...it will be a great way to end the summer and head back to school...!"

I love that guy! :love:

I can totally relate! Preparing to book our January 2008 visit my DH and I discussed the plans: 7-night II exchange into BWV for our annual IBM conference at the Dolphin, 2 nights on points in the same resort/room type before the event stay and 2 nights at AKV afterwards to unwind.

He nudged, "Go for the AKV concierge." He was serious. I reminded him that concierge doesn't guarantee Savanna View and that they would be sooooo difficult to book. He started to pout.

In the end, he won. I think the whole MS computer failure on Wed was "just for him" so that I could snag the perfect room w/out having to go night-by-night. LOL! :rotfl2:

Oh, we are so spoiled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter