I Did It I Did It I Did It!!!!

lovemyblt

Mouseketeer
oh yes in case you didn't hear I made the call and we are beginning the purchase process!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Oh hi Im new my name is Cori and I am from NH and ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS!!!
I have 3 kids an awesome DH and My mom is my best travel mate :)
I was teary eyed talking ot my rep today!!!!
now can someone tell where I can get a nifty banner for my Siggy???

Welcome to the DIS and :welcome: Home!!

Welcome to the Dis! I think you will like it here. And :welcome: home!

I know that there is a site for the DVC images, and I can't remember it. But you can copy an AKV image, (like the one in my signature) and paste it in to your signature on your user CP.

WELCOME HOME!!!

DVC has made our trips to WDW so much more special. I hope all yours will be the same.

:wave: Hi, Cori! Congrats on the purchase! I'm still "window shopping" but I have a feeling you're going to love your new purchase :love:

First I want to thank everyone this was a major decision for me as my DH said yes we could do it but it was up to me to pay so now my Pampered Chef Business has become a priority but I will gladly work a few night a week to pay for a Villa at AKV!!!!!!

Tiff my friend don't wait too long.... after seeing how the price went up we said its now or never besides the lovely AKV is only avail til Nov. 30 !!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!! I am flying like Tinkerbell!

Howdy temporary Neighbor!! We are actually from Florida (west coast) but I am working at the hospital here in Dover as a temp until November!

you are going to love your DVC purchase. We have been members since 2000 and LOVE :love: our purchase. We will be going "home" in less than two weeks :woohoo:

ENJOY!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter