I didn't realize the luggage tags were gone

Je-Ree Olenik

Wish Upon A Star
I received my magical express letter in the mail today and to my disappointment I didn't know they stopped sending the luggage tags :-( but bright side is I get to ride the magical express one last time before it is gone :-)

I received my magical express letter in the mail today and to my disappointment I didn't know they stopped sending the luggage tags :-( but bright side is I get to ride the magical express one last time before it is gone :-)
That's a bummer, but if I recall correctly, my luggage tags for my January trip were packaged in with the magic bands. I know they're not handing those out like candy any more, but if you ordered bands, check the box for tags.

You have to collect them from the front desk. Totally lame.

That's a bummer, but if I recall correctly, my luggage tags for my January trip were packaged in with the magic bands. I know they're not handing those out like candy any more, but if you ordered bands, check the box for tags.

I did receive our magic bands but they weren't there either but thanks for the tip!

In this Covid-affected world, the luggage service is no more. You will have to fetch your own bags at the luggage carousel and carry them to the Magical Express bus.

It would seem that we are talking about different types of luggage tags. You got the yellow, sticky luggage tags, similar to what the airlines use, when you booked DME. This service is no longer an option.
Then, there are luggage tags, that are reusable, that came when you booked a resort package. Sometimes these were included with your magic band order.

Yep and it makes zero sense considering you'd want to put those on your luggage BEFORE the trip :sad2:

But, if you order Magic bands you will get the tags in that box.
I had mentioned that above, but OP said they checked the MB box and didn’t find the tags in there either. ☹️

For the original poster: You said you didn't get the luggage tags with your Magic Bands but they are sort of hidden in the boxes. If you haven't checked the whole box, these are the 2 spots we got our in for our next trip:
  • Under the cardboard that is beneath the Magic Bands
  • In the Magic Band holder ( the cardboard center of the box )
Thought I'd throw that out there because we didn't think we had gotten any either and when we were breaking the box down for recycling we found them. ( This was about 3 months ago )

I just received a letter about my ME reservation today that did not include luggage tags. I also received another piece of mail with "Magical Extras", that included the mini-golf coupons and something for the ESPN Wide World of Sports along with two luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter