I Dip My French Fries in…..

I can go for a lot of sauces really. I mean, ketchup is probably the most common, but I love Chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce, a good honey mustard, barbecue sauce - whatever's around really.

At most fast food places nothing, but at restaurants I dip them in ranch. I dip them in Cane sauce if I get food from Raising Cane's.

Gravy
A Frosty
I used to LOVE Wendy's fries in a chocolate frosty but it's just not the same since they changed their fries.

Whatever spicy sauce is available. I like the Cajun or Chipotle ranch sauces. Spicy mustard will do in a pinch.

I used to LOVE Wendy's fries in a chocolate frosty but it's just not the same since they changed their fries.
Yeah, the fry quality is a different thing altogether. Wendy's fries somehow taste very artificial.

You'd think that "Canadian" poutine would simply be listed as "Classic". Seems redundant. And also it probably annoys Quebecers.

A mix of Mayo and the word that can not be written. Othe than that I drizzle them with malt vinegar.

It depends on what and where I’m eating. Ranch (has to be fresh not bottled), Thousand Island, fry sauce, blue cheese, gravy. Basically if I’m eating something with a dressing or sauce and I have fries I’ll dip them in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter