I don't have a catchy title but here's my Aug 15 Grad/Bday PTR !!

Beauties n the Beast

Mouseketeer
Hi All ! I've been reading through several of these PTR and I decided to do one myself. I mean, who else to get critique and advice from, but you all :)

So I guess I start with some background. I'll try not to get too boring! I will be traveling to WDW 8/15 thru 8/21 with my 2 fabulous princess daughters who are celebrating their graduation(s) ... one from high school and the other middle school. :yay: How do I fit in other than being the financier? Well, my actual graduation is next year so maybe we'll just have to go back BUT it's my birthday doggone it!! I plan to celebrate that the entire week! My actual birthday is the 17th and I plan to drink around the world (or in August FL heat - maybe 4 countries lol). My 3 nieces will be joining us on the 19th and 20th. We are all staying at ASMusic.

Arrival day - 8/15 - call me crazy but we are headed to MK! Last I checked the park is open until midnight so I figure we will be able to get there by 1pm and enjoy some time there. FP+ for Peter Pan, Splash Mtn, & Under the Sea
I reserved a car starting 8/16 thru the 20th to help me get around. I'm just really worried i'll get lost lol
The 16th we plan to go to DHS. I am to pick the rental up at 8a, and we currently have 840a breakfast res at Cape May. I hope I can make it! any other suggestions that are in the area? FP+ for Star Tours (never have done this!), Tower of Terror (another never have we ever), and Fantasmic.

The 17th - :bday: to me .... is Epcot. I have some FP+ for Soarin, Epcot Character and the Nemo/seas ride. dinner res at Via Napoli. Again, planning to drink around the world ... or at least get a couple of the yummy drinks

18th is our off day but we have res at 7p for our favorite, Raglan Road. Plan to see the Boardwalk resort, do some other sight seeing and tour DTD.

19th I'll be meeting up with my nieces so our party is now 7 ... we have res at BOG for 1040 am and are holding on to hope that we can get something a wee bit later! FP+ for Seven Dwarves mine train, meet Anna/Elsa, and then Space Mtn

20th is AK and we have lunch res at Yak & Yeti ... FP+ for Safari, Expedition everest and Finding Nemo

21st we will leave in the evening so can hit up DTD or any of the other resorts we want to tour.

Any ideas/suggestions are very much appreciated!!!! 25 more days!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter