I don't know about you...but I'm in need of a Disney pick-me up!

disneychrista said:
What's really funny is that it NEVER said "Disneyland" (at least from everything I have seen and heard) it was always "the Main Street Electrical Parade" or now "Disney's Electrical Parade".
I do believe you're right about that.

Of course, in my house, no matter what park it ever moves to, we just call it the Main Street Electric Bill Parade. :rotfl2:

(I can't remember what podcast I first heard call it that, but it sure stuck!)

Yes!! iTunes! The sponsor of this wonderful message board also has a podcast out now too! DIS-TV (for videos) and DIS Unplugged.

On iTunes, click on Music Store, then look down the leftside menus for podcasts. You can do a search at the bottom and just type in Disney. It will bring up about four or five podcasts, but if you look you'll see where it says, More, you can bring up all the podcasts on Disney. Some are better than others, but half the fun is figuring out which one you like best. 1313 Harbor Blvd is not producing anymore shows right now, but the ones they have up there are good.

I see a new one up there now too! Bring Disneyland Home. Those are videocasts, so you will need a video iPod for that one!

A DisneyLand 'fix' would not break my heart right about now (come on Sept).My biggest worry is they are thinking about changing my schedule @ work. :furious: :sad2:

darph nader said:
A DisneyLand 'fix' would not break my heart right about now (come on Sept).My biggest worry is they are thinking about changing my schedule @ work. :furious: :sad2:

That's not good! I hope they don't change your schedule so you can come to DL!
dina.gif

I need to plan a 2 day vacation....just me and the Mouse! :earboy2:

Thanks to Dale-n-Chip for introducing me to A Window to the Magic! I've only downloaded iTunes for that particular podcast, so I'm completely unfamiliar with it. Is there a way to download the audio podcasts and then burn them to a disc? I don't have a lot of time to listen to them while I'm sitting at the computer, but it'd be great to have them on disc to play throughout the house or in my car.

eatmypixiedust ~
If things are that grim (and believe me, I've been there, too!) then I think you should definitely look for something better. That might mean changing jobs, changing departments within the same company, switching companies, or a whole new career!

And things do have a funny way of working out for the best, just when you need it... It happened for me, and I'm hoping the same for you! pixiedust:

Alex2kMommy said:
eatmypixiedust ~
If things are that grim (and believe me, I've been there, too!) then I think you should definitely look for something better. That might mean changing jobs, changing departments within the same company, switching companies, or a whole new career!

And things do have a funny way of working out for the best, just when you need it... It happened for me, and I'm hoping the same for you! pixiedust:

I agree, I really am unhappy at my job. I'm over-stressed and I'm sick of working over time almost every day. I feel like my life is being wasted there. My boss calls me when I'm at home to discuss work! It's horrible! I just want some freedom for myself and I feel like I barely have any. :guilty: It's like The Devil Wears Prada but w/out the fashion. :faint:

I changed my mind almost daily when I was going through this. So many worries about how the change might negatively impact my future, my family, etc. But the bottom line is: Life's too short! Be happy.

I'm thinking of you. :flower3:

Alex2kMommy said:
I changed my mind almost daily when I was going through this. So many worries about how the change might negatively impact my future, my family, etc. But the bottom line is: Life's too short! Be happy.

I'm thinking of you. :flower3:

Aww..thanks! You're right, life IS short and I do want to be happy! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter