I don't like Mondays.

I've never really liked it either, although knowing the DisUnplugged podcast is right around the corner does help.

Well, actually this Monday ain't so bad, it's my son's birthday. He was also born on a Monday 5 years ago. But other than today, I totally agree Mondays suck big time!

When the silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload...

If that isn't a line that describes how I am feeling right about now. Wednesday isn't getting here soon enough.

ding, ding ding... Kab407 is the winner. This is a classic song from the Boomtown Rats. I wake up every monday with this song running though my head.

ding, ding ding... Kab407 is the winner. This is a classic song from the Boomtown Rats. I wake up every monday with this song running though my head.

I knew from the thread title which direction you were taking this one in WO. When I was still working in the lab, the radio station we had on always played this Mondays at 9AM. Yea, kinda ingrained in my head also.

Yeah, I dont know what it is but rainy days and Mondays always seem to get me down and today in Richmond we have both:-(

I hate rainy mondays were I have to work ten hours:sad2: rainy days are sleepy days were we should all be under covers with our favorite movie!!!

Our showed up as a pending transaction on Saturday morning. :dance3: Unfortunately, it has to go to the student loan people instead of a podcast cruise. :eek: But it means next year maybe we can afford a Disney cruise!!!

That's awsome! I can't wait to get it! I am going buy some curriculum for DS and then lay the rest down in saving's. We just paid off the last of DH student loan so I feel your pain. We have been CC debt free for a year, and put every extra penny into getting the student loans paid off. Now with that loan gone it feels like DH is really making a engineer salary.:rotfl: DH has turned his goal to paying off our van...... :confused3

We need a bigger house (currently we have 6 people in 1100 sq ft) I know what I want and am willing to wait it out till I get a 20% down payment in savings, above 6 months salary. Whatever equity we get out of our house will be the cherry on top.

So sorry :hug: hope things get better for you! :wizard:

Thanks... It sucks on so many levels, but mostly because I'm 20 weeks pregnant and unemployable right now. I know an employer can't use the pregnancy as a reason not to hire me, but let's be real, they can make up any excuse. Luckily DH has a good job and we are very blessed with our health. Plus just found out last week the baby is a boy!!

At least we are going to WDW in a few weeks :yay: :yay: That is why I keep asking about the $100 gift certificate from Pete and his request for travel nightmare stories.

no kidding, anyone from up this way wanna ride down with me, to break up my boredom?

Remember that I Love Lucy episode where Lucy and Ethel hitch a ride with Elsa Lanchester and they hear on the radio that an ax murderess has escaped so they think it's her.......?

Just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter