I don't like Mondays.

Monday's suck... Especially this week because tomorrow I'm getting laid off!

Oh no that sucks. My boss just sort of got "moved" this week. Healthcare is so crazy. I hope you find a new job quickly.

I on the other hand love MOndays:lovestruc Since I am backwards from everyone else and work 3 12hour shifts Fri/Sat/Sun. Monday is my Friday.

WO you could always pick me up in Delaware too!!! I promise to leave the black robe and sickle at home. :lmao:

Thanks... It sucks on so many levels, but mostly because I'm 20 weeks pregnant and unemployable right now. I know an employer can't use the pregnancy as a reason not to hire me, but let's be real, they can make up any excuse. Luckily DH has a good job and we are very blessed with our health. Plus just found out last week the baby is a boy!!

At least we are going to WDW in a few weeks :yay: :yay: That is why I keep asking about the $100 gift certificate from Pete and his request for travel nightmare stories.

Oh my, this is the last thing you need being pregnant. Hopefully this will give you the chance to slow down and prepare for a new baby! I only have one boy, but let me tell ya, boy's love their momma's! So happy for you! :flower3:

I have been a SAHM since I had my first child. DH did pretty well at his FT job so it was tight but we made it just fine. I got pregnant with DD when DS was only 5 months old. The owner of the engineering firm DH did Auto cad for dropped dead and they went out of business when I was only a few months along. I have high risk pregnancies and I HAD to have insurance so we emptied out our saving trying to pay for Cobra insurance at $900+ a month. DH found a new job but it did not pay near as much and they would not cover my pregnancy. Around my 6 month a friend asked me if I had checked out Medicaid and would you believe I qualified, its sad when a family with a engineer qualifies for Medicaid. At first I was embarrassed by it but it was huge blessing to be able to drop our old insurance and not pay a dime for our DD birth and her many hospitalizations and procedures she had done her first year of life.

Here's to that bouncy baby boy and your trip to WDW! :goodvibes

Hey, If there weren't mondays Tuesdays would take its place and then when the podcast came out everyone would be feeling so bad while listening they would stop liking the podcast and then everyone would be really really really sad.

So I say Mondays are not as bad as we think:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I assume you're aware of the unfortunate 'backstory' to that song . . . . about the girl in San Diego who shot up a playground and when asked why, responded simply "I don't like Mondays."

There's a lot of nuttiness in this world. We all can use a little extra magic to help us through the day.

I assume you're aware of the unfortunate 'backstory' to that song . . . . about the girl in San Diego who shot up a playground and when asked why, responded simply "I don't like Mondays."

There's a lot of nuttiness in this world. We all can use a little extra magic to help us through the day.

didn't know that part. I do remember the story behind "what's the frequency kennith" by REM

Remember that I Love Lucy episode where Lucy and Ethel hitch a ride with Elsa Lanchester and they hear on the radio that an ax murderess has escaped so they think it's her.......?

Just wondering.

I saw that episode the other day! Too funny!!!

Remember that I Love Lucy episode where Lucy and Ethel hitch a ride with Elsa Lanchester and they hear on the radio that an ax murderess has escaped so they think it's her.......?

Just wondering.

OOoo and then Elsa hears the same broadcast but the info has changed no the ax murdress has a partner and she thinks its Ethel and lucky:rotfl: :rotfl:

That is one of the best episodes along with vetavitavegimin and the candy factory!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter