I don't understand about "getting your post count up"

I was so excited to see that I had tipped over to Mouseketeer yesterday-I think I need to get out more :rotfl:

I was excited too when I became a Mouseketeer, the dis boards are very addicting. I am lucky I have a job that allows me to dis all through my shift!:goodvibes

I hoping for the next level before I get brned out here. LOL

thanks for asking, I was wondering the same thing. (ps now I am working on getting my post count up. LOL)

how many more times do I have to post to make it to mousketeer? I think my ears are just fine. But just wondering.:yay:

Thanks for clarifying about the posts. I am a big lurker and now I see i need to start contributing to the discussions!

Just to let you know what happens on the DIS from time to time, people will enter the word "bump" just so they will get a response to a thread that interest them. I didn't get that for a while but it helps when you are interested in something posted but have no comment.
:upsidedow

Where is there a list that explains all the levels for postings?

I mean, where can I find a resource that explains when you earn your ears and become a Mouseketeer and all that?

I was registered on the boards 2 years ago and then my computer crashed and I lost on my information. I couldn't remember my name or password so I had to start all over :confused3

I know there is something much more important I should be doing now, but I just can't think of it:surfweb:

I was registered on the boards 2 years ago and then my computer crashed and I lost on my information. I couldn't remember my name or password so I had to start all over :confused3

I also changed my name... I'm going through a divorce and decided to change everything that had his name attached to mine...(I was marconat) the sad part was that I had over 500 posts

Just to let you know what happens on the DIS from time to time, people will enter the word "bump" just so they will get a response to a thread that interest them. I didn't get that for a while but it helps when you are interested in something posted but have no comment.
:upsidedow
Good thing to know. It's annoying to see people put in something completely irrevlevant to a thread to just get their post number up. I've read some threads where almost 1/2 of it has NOTHING to do with anything. It's a waste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter