I finally got a discount email.......

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
For DISNEYLAND! :rolleyes: :rotfl: Only good news is at least I know the WDW Travel Company has my email. Come on code and pin for WDW!!! :goodvibes

I wish they would send me one for DL, I would go! :cool1:

I love both parks, and my mom lives about 30 minutes away from DL. I would love an excuse to plan a trip to Cali.

I got it also!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could get one for WDW. :confused3 How knows if that will ever happen.

I got the same one this morning. I was soooo excited and then, well you know the rest.

Another person here who got the DL e-mail. I didn't know it was for a discount though! :teeth: Too bad we aren't going there this summer! :earboy2:

I got one also and considered going as we have 4 free passes on Delta and then I saw the dates. We have to complete our travel by 7/2. We're going to DW in June (6/8 through 6/20) and there is no way we can get off work again to take another trip in the same month.

I've been waiting so long for a code email/postcard as it's been a couple of years since I've received one and now I can't use it. How disappointing!! :sad2:

Why couldn't it be for DW for our June trip instead???!!!

I got one too! I didn't realize it was a code though...I'm new to the Disney thing! Is that what the ones from WDW look like too? I guess I was thought would say special code or something...sorry to sound dumb to all the Disney experts out there! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter