I finally used my Disney Club card . . . in Las Vegas!!

jlima

Beep Beep!
The ESPN Zone has a promotion where you get a $40 game card for their video games for $20; I believe it's available at all of their locations. We used it last night at the ESPN Zone at NYNY, here in Las Vegas.

I've had the DC card for almost a year and was finally able to get something out of it, here where I live!

:bounce:

Did you just have to show them the card? We will be flying in on Thursday and then off the DL , but will be back to spend 3 days in Vegas. My boys would love this.

The DC mailing I received said to print a coupon from the internet, but the manager who rang it up said I could have just showed the card (I showed both my card and the coupon when I walked up to the counter; the cashier wasn't familiar with it but the manager was. All the cashier had to do was press the promo key on the register, and a list came up of active discounts & the DC was on it). They kept the print-out I showed them.

Their video game area is pretty nice; it's upstairs from the restaurant. There's a rock climbing wall & lots of SOTA video games. It isn't huge, but it's clean & well-maintained. Have fun & let me know if you need any LV tips.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter