I got a 5 day Adult Hopper Disneyland park ticket for $129

Mary Anne

DIS Veteran
at the World of Disney in NYCity on 5th Ave and 55th Streeet.

The ticket is clearly marked paid $159 on the back (same if you buy online ahead of time) but when they rang it up to pay it came up $129. I was sure it was a mistake and even tried to tell the CM it was wrong but she insisted it was a special deal for the 50th Anniversary. I took four. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm thinking that the $129 was the old price before May 1st or so and they never refigured the cash register :confused3

So if you're needing tickets you might want to see if you can call and order directly from the store I have no idea if they will let you order over the phone but it is worth a call to find out if you an save another $40 per ticket.

Good luck.

Mary Anne said:
at the World of Disney in NYCity on 5th Ave and 55th Streeet.

The ticket is clearly marked paid $159 on the back (same if you buy online ahead of time) but when they rang it up to pay it came up $129. I was sure it was a mistake and even tried to tell the CM it was wrong but she insisted it was a special deal for the 50th Anniversary. I took four. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm thinking that the $129 was the old price before May 1st or so and they never refigured the cash register :confused3

So if you're needing tickets you might want to see if you can call and order directly from the store I have no idea if they will let you order over the phone but it is worth a call to find out if you an save another $40 per ticket.

Good luck.

Too little, too late for me. I just got mine from another source, but still slightly cheaper than DL. Congrats on the great deal!

That is such a great price! That is the same $$$ to buy two one-day tickets to California Adventure and DL!! Lucky. :flower:
January

Is there an expiration on the ticket? I won't be going till next summer!

I was so excited to read this as we're in the planning stages of a Christmas trip. I called the store in New York, but they do not ship tickets...still a great deal if you live in New York and can pick them up.

That is kewl-

and I'd say I'm envious as I just got mine for 169 but since I am upgrading to a Deluxe on the 5th day- Its going to cost the same whether I pay upfront or not... :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter