I got an e-mail!!!!!!!

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I just checked my e-mail and there was an e-mail from Titus. (Keli's daughter's boyfriend). It made my day. He was so sweet. He said that all the men in his squad knew me because of the goodies :) Makes me wish I could afford to send soemthing every day to ensure all the men are getting stuff :)

As excited as I am over getting an e-mail, I can't imagine what Ashli must feel when she gets an e-mail or call.

Carol, I'm really glad Titus was able to email you. And you are right, Ashli is so excited when she gets an email or a phone call. She's all smiles for a long time afterward, they really make her day.

That is so neat, Carol. I'm so glad you got an email :)

That is so cool!!

I know what you mean about the smile from getting a call or e-mail. My DH Bill called me today at work. I almost fell off my chair. I was getting an upgrade on my computer, and he was just lucky I was sitting at my desk. I didn't recognize the area code (it was from Dover Delaware), and I was just so shocked!

Glad you got an e-mail.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter