I got the special room @ BWV!!!

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Just checked in and I got the special corner room at BWV. I was so excited and my family just kept looking at me like I was crazy, so I just had to share with you all. The only request I made was high floor. My DD5 bday was noted on the reservation, so perhaps that's how we got some pixie dust. We also got a balloon and Mickey card. Fantastic way to start our trip!

Just checked in and I got the special corner room at BWV. I was so excited and my family just kept looking at me like I was crazy, so I just had to share with you all. The only request I made was high floor. My DD5 bday was noted on the reservation, so perhaps that's how we got some pixie dust. We also got a balloon and Mickey card. Fantastic way to start our trip!
LOVE those rooms! Lucky you! Enjoy!:thumbsup2

Good for you. Although I don't know what the special rooms are at BWV, we got a special 2 bdrm at VWL on our last trip. It was a corner room and huge! The kids loved it. Always nice to get a surprise! Enjoy!:)

We got a larger corner 2BR villa at WLV once. It was nice for us, traveling with 4 kids at that time, with 6 people, it helped. (kids setting up Aerobeds so no one had to share a bed. :confused3 )

Have fun!!

I've always hoped to get one of those special rooms but never had the luck. It gives me something to look forward to for one of my future stays.

So what's the special corner room...?

see the yellow section near the left side?
those 1 bdrm villas have a different layout - HUGE l/r, and that amazing looong balcony with multiple glass doors that open to it (the bathroom is smaller tho).
even the view is beautiful :cloud9:

I got it once, my mom couldn't understand either when I heard the room # and got all excited (1 bedroom 3123)

This was 2003:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It's a standard view dedicated 1 bedroom. The funny thing is I didn't request it, I had requested across from the bus stop. On my next trip, I requested one of the 3 room numbers (2123, 3123, 4123) and we ended up next to Jellyrolls at the opposite end of the resort.

The best part is that those corner rooms are standard view! Fabulous!

I requested just those rooms for our upcoming trip this week. Cross your fingers for me! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I'll take all the pixie dust I can get.

I've requested the #123 rooms many times but have never gotten it. I keep requesting it though. Maybe one day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter