I have 2 problems/complaints

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
My first issue is that when I log in on my mobile device it doesn't keep me logged in. I notice I will be logged in for a bit then all of a sudden I'm searching for the button to post and it's gone because I'm logged out. This is my only complaint for not having a dedicated app, I understand the reasoning for not having the app but I miss the app, I hate using a mobile browser for anything if I don't have too. When I log in I click the remember my information box everytime but somehow get kicked off. My other issue is the site on my mobile will randomly send me to the Dreams Unlimited website, I'm a DU client myself but it's annoying sometimes. I'm assuming this is not intentional, I hope not anyway.

Overall I'm happy with the changes and still haven't got to play around with it enough but like what I see so far. I've been a DISer for 10 years now and it's always been my #1 website I visit. Thanks for all the work you put into the site, along with wdwinfo and DISunplugged. And if you read this Pete thank you so much for starting all this, if Disney was my drug then the DIS is my dealer, could not adequately feed my addiction without it! :worship::thanks::surfweb::smokin:

I also am having problems staying logged in-but I'm on my computer

May I also mention that I hate that when I'm on the computer the last letter of my user name is cut off...
DannyDisneyFrea
k

Which is funny, I just realized if I turn my phone horizontal it does it too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 4

It's not a phone issue, I'm on a full size monitor. The avatar/user box has a hard-limit size to it.

Either it's widened at the template level, the font-size is lowered at the template level, the bolding is removed a the template level (which may or may not work), you get used to your dangely-K :p, or you make the hard choice which letter you're giving up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter