• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a technical type question

luvwinnie

<font color=green>And how are YOU feeling?<br><fon
We are trying to figure out which trailer to get. Our 6 cyl jeep, which is tow rated at 5000 lbs, is capable of towing a trailer with a dry weight of 3800 pounds. The GVWR on the trailer is 5000 lbs also, but we are concerned about going up mountains on it when fully packed. There will be no fluids in trailer while towing, and we will be putting about 650 lbs(including our weight)of gear.

No way I would guess what would be the best combo for you, but I will direct you to a site that loves this kind of challange! Try IRV2.com. Their board is set up like this board and they love to talk about these types of questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter