I have never been on Stitch's Great Escape .....

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
Is there a chance it will open during Christmas? I have been on Mission to the moon and Alien Encounter but not Stitch. I know it's supposed to be scary but my kids would love it! We are scary junkies :) I know last year it was Seasonal and open Christmas week but I cannot find any info besides "Temporary Closed" Any insight would be appreciated!

Keep your memories of Alien Encounter. Stitch was not scary or good. It was one of the few one and done rides for me. And I enjoyed Mission to the Moon, Mission to Mars and loved Alien Encounter.

I'm one who would go against the grain here. I loved Stitch, and went on it countless times. Very sad it's gone. It wasn't all that scary, but it was very dark. Still hoping it comes back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You said you have been on alien encounter. It's not that different only they don't turn the lights completely out, and they replaced the smells with things like a chilly cheese dog and lightened up the mood a bit (Stitch is having fun with you rather than there being a sense of danger).

In any case, i will likely be open for x-mas. It's seasonal so they should open it for the crowds.

I STILL bug my daughter about the one and only time we suffered through it. The lights went out and she was crying and slapping my leg because she wanted out. She even had her hand up waving at the cm saying 'sir sir, i want to leave' :rotfl2:But they didn't let her go and in the end she survived, and we have a story to bug her about for eternity.

Is there a chance it will open during Christmas? I have been on Mission to the moon and Alien Encounter but not Stitch. I know it's supposed to be scary but my kids would love it! We are scary junkies :) I know last year it was Seasonal and open Christmas week but I cannot find any info besides "Temporary Closed" Any insight would be appreciated!

With any luck, it will be closed when you visit.

With any luck, it will be closed when you visit.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean me or my kids wont. They have asked about it the last 3 years. I was just seeing if someone had any information that I could not find.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean me or my kids wont. They have asked about it the last 3 years. I was just seeing if someone had any information that I could not find.

• Stitch's Great Escape – My Disney Experience lists as "available seasonally throughout the year"
    Be aware that it is increasingly unlikely it will reopen; the attraction's lobby is usually used for greeting Stitch

https://www.mouseplanet.com/12189/Walt_Disney_World_Resort_Update_for_September_1018_2018

I don't think I've ever seen it... I vaguely remember seeing it as the Alien Encounter. Now I kind of wish I had...

WDWNT is reporting all the stitch items are back for sale in MK at Merchandise of Venus. There is still hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter