i have VGF, VGC, BWV, BCV,AKV, OKW, Vero and Polynesian points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my sister to nail things down, but it completely changes what I was looking for before. I am now looking for grand villa in December. Or if none are available a two bed and a studio or 2 bed and a 1 bed (3 families). It has to be a monday to thursday (Dec 7-10, Dec 14-17, last resort would be Nov 30-Dec 3). Im not interested in SSR or OKW. Bay Lake or Boardwalk are our preference for the GVs and Beach is a favorite for the 2 bed and studio. Although in December we might just have to take what is available! lol
12/14 to 12/17 is available at ssr and akv

12/14 to 12/17 is available at ssr and akv

We actually managed to grab a grand villa already, however we still need a studio or 1 bed for the three nights before (dec 11-14). Order of preference..beach, boardwalk, monorails (not picky on which) and then WL. We grabbed the akl grand villa, so we would prefer to not stay there for the entire time but if it is the only thing available (it is December, you take what you can get! lol). Not interested in OKW or SSR at this time.
Thanks!

i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent
I have been renting on Dis Boards for over 8 years
minimum 50 points for a reservation 33% do when the reservation is given, balance do 90 days from check in, I do a contract
Poly and, VGC, VGF are $16 a point
BCV, BWV are $14 a point
everything else is $13 a point
I accept Pay Pal but you pay the fee
you can email me at
gstew1024@yahoo.com
Glenn

Hey..I'd like to know if you could get a two bedroom somewhere for about 200 points for the 13 a point? Thanks!

We actually managed to grab a grand villa already, however we still need a studio or 1 bed for the three nights before (dec 11-14). Order of preference..beach, boardwalk, monorails (not picky on which) and then WL. We grabbed the akl grand villa, so we would prefer to not stay there for the entire time but if it is the only thing available (it is December, you take what you can get! lol). Not interested in OKW or SSR at this time.
Thanks!
okw,ssr, akv 1 bedroom available

What would OKW be per night as far as points? I should add for 4 or 5 nights in February, probably 2/14-2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter