• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hear July 4th is very busy, and some say not?

I know this thread is a bit old, but hoping maybe you'll see it anyway so I don't have to start a new one. Does Epcot ever really close to capacity? We have an ADR there on 4th of July for 2017 at around 6:00.

Did you read the link I posted? It says that Epcot has not had even a phase 1 closure in the last 10 years, plus people with ADRs can get in up to a phase 3 closure. You have nothing to worry about.

I know this thread is a bit old, but hoping maybe you'll see it anyway so I don't have to start a new one. Does Epcot ever really close to capacity? We have an ADR there on 4th of July for 2017 at around 6:00.

Did you read the link I posted? It says that Epcot has not had even a phase 1 closure in the last 10 years, plus people with ADRs can get in up to a phase 3 closure. You have nothing to worry about.

What they said.. the parking lot is very likely to fill but that park is huge from a capacity standpoint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter