• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hereby declare today to be "Cross Post And Share The Love" day!

The LK 4

Don't make me get out my spoon!
We are all one big happy family here on the CB and DIS boards right? Well, okay, we get grumpy from time to time, but who doesn't? :teeth: I would like to officially declare a "Cross Post" day today. Riddlers - go take a drink of WDW water! Cheerleaders - go hug a Ya Ya! WDW water lovers - take a glass or two to Bernie's Angels! Ya Ya's - go solve today's riddle! All of you who have never posted on these threads because you've felt intimidated (myself included) - get out there and do some cross posting! Move, move, move!!!

What a cool idea!!!

Hmmmm, what thread to invade??? So many good ones, so little time!

Good idea!

I've already barged in on the Cheerleaders a few times, I think it's time to spread some good cheer to the YA YAs!
(I think that's fair warning, huh?:p :D :D )

I think you have a heartwarming idea...visiting the "really we are not a clique threads" :eek: ;) .. I like to think of those threads as more as a group of people with common views who just congregate together...... not a bad thing in theory.
but I would not wander off the dis.. never know what you might find........again.... not a bad thing in theory...

Thanks for the invite thelk4.. it was kind of you!

Hey...I'm all for it, but are we cross dressing too? Because I just can't get into that! ;) ;) ;) :p

Oh, I hug a few cheerleaders on a regular basis, we once had a tunnel dug from the mansion over to their place, but then it was time to move....

So, where can I stir up trouble...ooopsss...I mean....spread some sunshine....today...:teeth:

Well said LK...let there be peas on earth....and the DIS

race ya to the Cheerleaders......

I think you have a heartwarming idea...visiting the "really we are not a clique threads" .. I like to think of those threads as more as a group of people with common views who just congregate together......
Hey! I like that!! Very well said Mamajoan! :)

I'm skeered though! :eek: Eeeek!! Ok.... deep breath, refill on the coffee... HERE GOES!! :teeth:

Kissimmee JP, witty isn't mandatory... look at me? Prime example. :p

Glad you liked in Kama... :)

I really don't mind those threads....as long as people outside the loop are not excluded or dissed..

Thank you thelk4 for starting this today. I wouldn't have gone to some established threads today. The once I have been too have been very friendly and nice. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks! I'm glad to see that it has taken off so well today! I've had fun visiting everyone today also.

thelk4 - what a great idea you had. It's been fun visiting around and I'm not through yet!

I wonder if there is anyone who regularly posts on all of them :eek: ;)

Great idea Laura :)

Originally posted by helenabear
I wonder if there is anyone who regularly posts on all of them :eek: ;)

Great idea Laura :)
Hmmm...for us it's cross-post day...for Elaine...it's Friday. :tongue:

Popular girl.;)

Acutally this was a very good reminder to say hi to the cheerleaders... it's been too long. And I admit, I did use to post on the original water thread too :eek:

I think I post too much :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter