I hope you are all sitting down for this news

Original Goofy

Earning My Ears
We just came back from four days at DL/CA--there were seven of us. None of us saw any misbehavior whatsoever. No line cutters, no obnoxious behavior. We had lots of fun chatting people up in line. All CMs in the parks and at the Grand Californian were wonderful and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

My only complaint is oblivious people not watching where they are going, or groups who decide to stop and talk at a bottleneck. But that's just unavoidable and we are all subject obliviousness or distraction from time to time.

For those who I had to weave through chasing after our 3 year old from time to time, I apologize :)
That is all....

Thank you for writing this! I, too, found most people to be courteous and friendly on my recent trip. It's nice to see that others have encountered the same!

This is so good to hear! We encountered so many friendly CMs, park goers, etc on our December trip as well.

The people stopping in the middle of a walkway is so never going away. We joke about it so that we don't freak out. Wherever we are when we encounter a group of people causing a bottleneck we comment, "it's like we're in Disneyland!"

Thank you for writing this! I, too, found most people to be courteous and friendly on my recent trip. It's nice to see that others have encountered the same!
The thing was that it was very hot and quite crowded, so I expected the worst. But instead we saw the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter