I just finished. . .

Kermit

New Mama to Baby Jacob!
. . .typing up all of my favorite recipes. I'm tired of flipping through a bunch of cookbooks everytime I look for a recipe. My favorite cookbooks are the Southern Living annual cookbooks, so it's hard to remember if a recipe is from 1998 or 1999. So, I went through all my cookbooks and all the recipes I've printed off the Internet, and typed them up in Word.

I did it all in about 2 days because I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and I bought the bride something, but not enough. I finally decided that I could print my recipes on colored paper and put them in a cute three-ring binder. I know I prefer recipes that someone else has tried before. I'm going to continue adding recipes to it, and hopefully when my baby sister gets married this August, I'll have a whole bunch to give her a the kitchen shower she has already requested. There are 69 recipes in there right now, so that's not too bad.

What a cool idea! I'm sure the brides will be so thankful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter