I just found a Disney Scrapbook I have never seen...have you???

I have had the post bound and I like the strap better. The post bound bends your pages while the strap lets them flip. I've never heard of the colored engraving either, but it would be really pretty. I don't know why it couldn't be done, it's just a matter of finding who does it.

Thanks all for your suggestions. I havea couple CM books so I know a little about them. This past year I have used three-ring, post bond and strap......I too like the strap after testing them all.

I called my scrapbook store who has an embosser come in and do the books once a week. I asked her what colors she is embossing in and to my surprise she does a lot more then just gold and silver.....she also had: black, green, red, blue and pink. She said she might have more than that but that is all she knew of right now. SO, I think I'll go with the black album and have it engraved in red.....if she has yellow then I will ask if she can do both to make it look kinda "mickey-ish". It will be awhile before I have it done......but I will try and remember to post a reply to let everyone know how it turned out!!!! I figure I'll have to order three books to get all my pictures in it (ouch!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter