I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my search results page, should I be on the home page to start??? Does it matter after you refresh???

welp 853 pst.. nada.. we now going with 1152 PST? which is 252 est?

Just a reminder to be sure to click "Show only available results"... I had my heart set on Boardwalk then remembered to click this and it's not avail:(

I just found this, thank you so much. It took away all my choices in Jamaica so it is Mexico.

*sigh*

Nothin'.

I think I give up, I can't spend the rest of my day off doing this.

Allyson

Well, I MUST go to work! I can't put it off any longer!

Pixie dust to all! If it comes up, I hope you all get what you want!! pixiedust:

And the way this thread is going, I'm sure I'll just ASK if it came up instead of sifting tons of pages! Just a warning! :rotfl:

okay, WWYD ??

Do I book my weekend for a 2 bed for next January for my family ? OR Do I book September for our girls only trip in a concierge room ?

I am already booked for Dec in a concierge room at AKV's for the dates I want at 67 points. The January Vaca would be 164 points and I would have to cancel my September vaca or get it for the $1 or I could keep the Sept and book January for $1. If I book January, then I can bank the rest of the point for the summer of 2010 ??

WWYD ????

we need to be thinking about starting a new thread. Doesn't a thread end at 250 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter