I Just Noticed

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
Someone is ordering a birthday cake for O'hanna from the Polynesian. Do all the resorts have a bakery from which you can order something special?

hi:wave:
i'd also like to know the answer to this::yes:: i have been reading various post about other's ordering birthday cakes,i haven't decided where to eat for our birthday dinners yet but it would be good if we could order a cake from the bakery where we want to eat:D

eve::MinnieMo

Several of the "newspapers" about the the resort that are handed out at check in have stated that cakes can be ordered (with 24 hour notice requested). I believe you contact the Dining # for that resort. I had assumed this would be delivered to the room, but didn't think about other situations.

Not sure if you contact the restaurant directly, if you want the cake to be served as part of the meal.

We ordered a birthday cake for delivery after dinner at the California Grill last October. We had to order it through the restaurant 24 hours ahead. It wasn't inexpensive, but it was wonderful.

Interesting.

I'd never heard about that, but definitely something to keep in mind for any special occasions in the future . . .

hi:wave:

thank you for the replies::yes:: i just need to decide where to dine for our birthday dinners:D

eve::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter