I just saved alot of $$$$

shadawn

Earning My Ears
I cannot believe the savings I just recieved for my WDW stay in November. I booked back in February for our cruise and hotel stay. I WAS paying $167 Can/night at the ASSp. Today I was able to rebook and get the exact room for $77 Can/night. An AMAZING $90 savings/night. $540 total!!! I am so excited. I sure hope they come out with a great Canadian special for the park passes so I can save even more. The exchange is going to kill our pocket books as it is for our spending money so I'll take savings where ever I can get it!!!!! Only 58 more days:smooth:

Looks like we will be at All Star Sports at the same time! I am also very happy with our room rate. We also managed an awesome airfare and have a credit voucher we can use towards US/IOA. I really hope that they come out with a Canadian special on tickets and that it is valid for early November so that we can take advantage of it!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Hi guys: In regards to ticket specials, I was at a supplier meeting on Monday night (Fun Sun) and a Disney rep was there. I asked her about ticket specials and of course she wouldn't tell me what it will be, only that it will be announced in a month or so, but she did say that it will not overlap with the at par rate on rooms.:( I guess we can't have everything.

Ahhhh-dang it! Oh well at least I can still get my DC discount on the 7 day PHP- checked with TDS on this yesterday and they told me the prices had not increased on that particular ticket.

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

WTG on your plans! I'd love to do akl but it is not in the cards with three children. You are going to have to let all us Canadians know how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter