I know NOTHING about US hotels!

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Could someone please tell me the difference between them all. price difference , syle of hotel, restaraunts etc? I am going to Orlando in January and since AP rates aren't out for WDW resorts, I thought maybe we'd give the US resorts a try. What do you think and what ais your favorite?

You can't miss at any of the Universal Hotels. The Portofino is the most "refined". Quite elegance. The Hard Rock is the "cool" hotel. Rock music playing everywhere (but it isn't intrusive). The Royal Pacific is an island theme. The Portofino is the most expensive, then the Hard Rock and then Royal Pacific. There is a link in one of the threads to a site that compares all three hotels.

They are all VERY nice hotels and you can't go wrong with any of them. Just pick the theme you think you'll enjoy the most. As for pricing they can all be had at decent rates with discounts using ap, fan club or ent rates and aaa is available too. You need to go to lowes website and registar there for a lowes first card this will get you a free amentie and possibley an upgrade upon arrive at the blue level. If you'd like to pm me i could give you some details when you get your choices narrowed down. My favorite depends on my mood. I love PBH for reasons different reasons i enjoy the HRH. THe service at PBH is top notch and HRH is hit and miss for me. Last trip was great trip before left something to be desired. I'd be glad to help you out further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter