I lost my brother tonight....

Not due to Covid 19, but as a direct result of it. Because he was too afraid of being infected to seek medical attention when he needed it. Because he let the fear of this virus paralyze him until it was too late. My plea is - if you or anyone you know needs medical help, don't put it off due to fear. PLEASE listen to your body and don't ignore warning signs.

I am sorry for your loss ((((huggles))))

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. God speed to your brother.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. Such an unnecessary death due to this new fear we have. May your brother's death be a good lesson for others to seek medical help for concerns.

Hugs to you. :hug:

So sorry for you and your family, i know your brother is in a place where he will never know fear again. God bless.

I am sorry for your loss too, like you I highly encourage those who need it to seek medical help, the new waiting room is your car for urgent care

I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother and the hurt you are feeling. Sending strength and love to your family .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter