I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can 2020 get worse you ask? By taking your doggy to the Vet on Christmas Eve on a one way trip. 😢😢😢😢😢😢. She was 14, so she lived a good life but it is hard, especially on Christmas. I am so thankful we had the extra time with her this year. I don’t think she has been left alone all year. I am happy all the kids were home to say their goodbyes but it was rough.
Oh no so sorry for the loss of your doggy....glad you had so much time with her this year

How can 2020 get worse you ask? By taking your doggy to the Vet on Christmas Eve on a one way trip. 😢😢😢😢😢😢. She was 14, so she lived a good life but it is hard, especially on Christmas. I am so thankful we had the extra time with her this year. I don’t think she has been left alone all year. I am happy all the kids were home to say their goodbyes but it was rough.
So sorry for your loss 😢

Aw I’m sorry. That’s gotta be rough

Merry Christmas to the three gaming teenagers in the house!
They seem comfy and sturdy enough. Will see how they hold up over time.
These are the ones I ordered from Staples awhile back.
Dh almost ordered that exact chair! His isn’t for gaming though so he ended up choosing a different one. It looks comfortable

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a fun day despite everything. Our little guy is 8 months old today

Attachments

• B97D0512-8D4A-4155-A156-DF761CDBE893.jpeg
    B97D0512-8D4A-4155-A156-DF761CDBE893.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 49
  • AE6F92F1-2CF6-4749-B61F-002393556A63.jpeg
    AE6F92F1-2CF6-4749-B61F-002393556A63.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 49
  • E3A2BE39-0649-4109-AACA-7C71F9931013.jpeg
    E3A2BE39-0649-4109-AACA-7C71F9931013.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog. Praying for comfort.

Merry Christmas all!!

I just saw a few snow flakes. Go away, I don't want any snow!

Minor rain yesterday and 60 degrees. Today now 32. So crazy this weather!

Last week we set a record high of 59 at seatac, a nee high in rainfall over 1.2 inches and it flippin snowed that evening, even at sea level! They recorded snow at the airport too. Less than an inch but still something. The weather system wasn't even close to how wre normally get snow and the meteorologists were a bit skeptical at the models. So not normal and it turned to rain by bed time and was all melted by the next day. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter