I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Nope! There’s a screenshot going around (not sure the source/validity) that says it will be starting at 7pm. No one I’ve seen on Reddit or IG has gotten an email either way yet (and I follow the fan accounts lol)
Considering ticket sales are supposed to start at 11:00am tomorrow (anyone want to place bets on what time TM will crash? I vote 11:01 lol), they sure aren't giving people much time to plan are they?

do you all think this credit card bill will pass reducing awards?
did everyone sign the petition?
Did it get added in to the defense bill? Last I saw the thinking was it would be a separate vote closer to the end of the year.

Nope, didn't sign a petition. Much as I love my rewards I agree the fees on businesses should be lower.

do you all think this credit card bill will pass reducing awards?
I believe it was removed from the defense bill and the plan is to give it its own vote maybe at the end of the year? It’s too early to know if it has a chance, and it’s too early to know what it would actually end up saying. These things can change a lot from proposal to law.

Word to the wise- be cautious chatting about it here as the DIS has a very strict no Politics rule.

I've never been to Chicago, but I will imagine I have! Thanks for the tip.

When I went a million years ago (I was only 15), we spent a few days on Waikiki and a few days in Kauai. All I really remember is that Kauai seemed much more remote, and very peaceful.

Wish my Grandma was still around so I could ask her what SHE enjoyed.
My DD lives a block from the beach there. It's lovely in the summer, but not really a nice place to hang out in the winter. ;)

I'll chime in on Hawaii, too, and second (or third) the recommendations to look at Kauai and Maui if you want a nice, relaxing tropical vacation.

My DD lives a block from the beach there. It's lovely in the summer, but not really a nice place to hang out in the winter. ;)

I'll chime in on Hawaii, too, and second (or third) the recommendations to look at Kauai and Maui if you want a nice, relaxing tropical vacation.
My DD lives a block from the beach too!

Has anyone received an e-mail about being a verified fan for TS's latest set of tour dates? No one here has received one; ds's boyfriend checked X and apparently the word is that the e-mails are being sent throughout the day but hardly anyone has received one yet. I still have hope that one of us receives a code....
Nothing here although the rumor had us all logging in...my son registered all the emails in this house!

I believe it was removed from the defense bill and the plan is to give it its own vote maybe at the end of the year? It’s too early to know if it has a chance, and it’s too early to know what it would actually end up saying. These things can change a lot from proposal to law.

Word to the wise- be cautious chatting about it here as the DIS has a very strict no Politics rule.
oh didn't think this was politics tbh I care about the points ill leave it at that dont want to get in trouble :)

A plug here for Thrifty Traveler Premium+ membership. I received an alert today about a mistake fare for United Polaris (biz class) from many airports throughout the US for fares to LHR about $1000 RT. I wasn't able to make the dates work, and you never know if a mistake fare will be honored, but that's an incredible deal.

I think the annual fee for their Premium Plus airfare alerts is about $79.99. I've seen some really great cash and points deals and they're very good about spelling out how to book with a variety of programs. I'll throw a link over on Dischurners for anyone interested.

A plug here for Thrifty Traveler Premium+ membership. I received an alert today about a mistake fare for United Polaris (biz class) from many airports throughout the US for fares to LHR about $1000 RT. I wasn't able to make the dates work, and you never know if a mistake fare will be honored, but that's an incredible deal.

I think the annual fee for their Premium Plus airfare alerts is about $79.99. I've seen some really great cash and points deals and they're very good about spelling out how to book with a variety of programs. I'll throw a link over on Dischurners for anyone interested.
i think we got it when it was 40$ also +1 they had one for Paris too a few weeks ago (was like 230-300$) its 60$ now i think.

Last edited:
DS24 resides at home but has graduated college and has a full time job. He is an authorized user on a few of my cards and has a high credit score. he is ready to get his own credit card and I think the CSP would be best. does anyone know the minimum income for this card? he is not a high earner

DS24 resides at home but has graduated college and has a full time job. He is an authorized user on a few of my cards and has a high credit score. he is ready to get his own credit card and I think the CSP would be best. does anyone know the minimum income for this card? he is not a high earner
I don't know the minimum income, but see the comments in the last two pages from a poster in a very similar situation. I think the CSP is tough to get for a first card bc Chase often wants you to have an established relationship with Chase, outside of being an AU. Lots of people recommend a Discover card as a first card.

Considering ticket sales are supposed to start at 11:00am tomorrow (anyone want to place bets on what time TM will crash? I vote 11:01 lol), they sure aren't giving people much time to plan are they?
My bet is tonight at 7pm when they try to send alllllll the emails at once 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter