"I Love You, Daddy" Picture

ThunderMTexpert

DIS Veteran
(No secret) I'm engaged! and- As one of the picture I want posted at my wedding, I'm looking for the "I love you, Daddy" still frame from "The Little Mermaid." At the end, Ariel hugs her Daddy in her wedding dress, and I really want that still shot in a 11x13, or even 8x10, I guess- Hopefully 11x13 or bigger.. Where would I EVER find this in WDW?? :confused3 I have time to find it, and I'm going this summer- I know they have still frames available because my sister gets them sometimes..

The famous pic I'm looking for:

In Downtown Disney there is a shop that you can find cells from the movies like that. i dont know if they have that particular one. but they have a lot of them.

Do you think they could draw you the scene in DTD at the art store? Just an idea.

That is just adorable - I hope you find it. What a sweet daughter you are!! :love:

Judge Fudge said:
Do you think they could draw you the scene in DTD at the art store? Just an idea.
The animation store in MGM also has the Disney animator on hand to draw a picture for you, but they always have pre-selected pictures. I got one from Sleeping Beauty, and the animator showed me all the pics he had from that he would draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter