I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

Hi... it might be easier (and more spam-avoidant!) if the OP just uploaded the spreadsheet to www.editgrid.com and then posted the link here.

Just an idea! :cool1:

I will have to look into this. I have never used it before so it may take some time so I can play around with it, register, etc. Thanks for the suggestion---never knew there was such a thing!

I finally got tired of writing and erasing and doing over my plans...so I figured why not do a spreadsheet and make it MUCH easier? I would write my dates in columns, add the hours/parades/EMH, etc and then plan my park days and ADR's from there. I kept redoing it and finally got tired of writing the same stuff over and over. So, if anyone wants to take a look, I will email it to you! So far it has worked for me. I think I need to make some minor adjustments. Would love some feedback!

Can you email it to me . . . please! We'll be there in December. I sent you a private message with my email address.

Thanks in advace! :)

Here is a link to a website that Starwood created. It has multiple planning sheets on it from several disboard posters...

http://savefile.com/projects/1081626

I sent you a PM Caseyem67 and would love to see your sheets! You can find a link to mine on Starwood's page.

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2

Could you please send me a planning spreadsheet? I would love to see it. I will pm my email.

Many Thanks,

Fishnips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter